Imputed Income Plan End Dating with Unrestricted Enrollment
(Doc ID 1504685.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Participation Imputed Income Plan is being end-dated the day before an Unrestricted life event is processed.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Total Comp Enrollment > Benefits Enrollment > Non-flex Program and query an employee who has imputed income.
3. Click the Continue button to process the Unrestricted.
4. Navigate to People > Total Comp Enrollment > Benefits Enrollment > View Enrollment Results.
5. Click the View By Session Date radio button.
See that the Participation Imputed Income Plan is being end-dated the day before the Unrestricted life event was processed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document