How To Troubleshoot Only One Concurrent Job Running at a Time
(Doc ID 1504743.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Concurrent Processing - Version 188.8.131.52 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The goal of this note is to describe some ways to troubleshoot the issue when only one job is running at a time; the standard manager begins to accumulate pending jobs where one has already run the Concurrent Manager Recovery feature to address any Concurrent Manager / Concurrent Processing issues within the Oracle Application Manager.
You may want to check the following sections if facing any of these issues:
- Several requests get into a Inactive / No manager status
- Some specific requests are not being processed by the managers defined to do so
- Several requests are On Hold
- Requests are processed one at a time, or in small numbers
- Some requests are consuming a lot of resources (CPU, memory) and not getting completed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Verifying The Include And Exclude Specialization Rules|
|Checking The Related Profile Options|
|Identifying Scheduled Requests Submitted By End-Dated Users|