Mass Move of Positions, Error's: ORA-20001 : A job requirement already exists for this position and analysis criteria
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to mass move of positions, the mass move fails with the below message.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility Super HRMS Manager.
2. Create a new organization B by navigating as Work Structures -> Organization -> Description
3. Navigated to position P1 as Work Structures -> Position -> Description
Entered 2 SIT information by navigating to form 'Position Requirements' as Others -> Requirements.
Entering multiple records for SIT is important to reproduce the issue.
4. As a part of re organization, employees to be moved from organization A with position P1 to organization B with position P2.
This was set up using Mass Move for positions using the navigation HRMS Manager --> Work Structure --> Position --> Mass Move.
5. Click on the 'Positions' button and then click on 'Find' button to get all the positions mapped to source organization .
Enter the new positions and job title.
6. After this, click on the Execute button and now you can see that Mass Move completed with Warnings. Click on 'Messages' button
to view the message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms