Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.2 and later
Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 07-Jul-2014***
***Checked for relevance on 30-Mar-2016***
When attempting to open the Debrief tab in Field Service Technician Portal, the following error occurs:
ID Global Data Elements for the flexfield segment Context Value does not exist in the value set $FLEX$.DF_CONTEXTS.
This only happens for the labor debrief lines that have been added from PPC application.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a task and assign it to an engineer.
2. Sync the device to make the task visible on the device.
3. Submit a labor line on the task from device.
4. Sync the device again.
5. Run Processes Uploaded Mobile Data.
6. Open the task on FSTP, expand the debrief line.
7. Hit Apply Button.
Then the above error message displays.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms