MFS Laptop: Cannot Enter Zero For A Counter Reading
(Doc ID 1505754.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 version, Debrief Laptop
When attempting to enter '0' for a new meter reading on MFS Laptop the following error occurs (popup)
Invalid Group Separated Positive Decimal Number
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an SR for an IB instance that has a counter associated to it
2. create a task for the SR and assign it to MFS engineer
3. sync laptop
4. Find the task and click on it
5. from the tree, expand the item and click on the counter to enter a reading
6. enter '0' for the reading
7. when trying to save, get the error
This error only occurs with IE 8.
With IE 9 it does not fail, but does not save the entry either
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document