Lease Center Credit Memo Request Ends In Incomplete
(Doc ID 1506542.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Customer Service
Find that when a credit memo is raised from Lease Center for a manual invoice, the credit memo request ends in Incomplete status and the OKLCSCRM workflow detail shows the following error:
A value must be entered for SEL_ID.
Expect the credit memo request to complete.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a lease contract with asset and fee
2. Create a manual bill for the fee
3. Submit the manual invoice.
4. Run Receivables Invoice Transfer program
5. Run Autoinvoice Program
6. Search Contract in Lease Center
7. Click Account Tab & click on Invoice Number
8. Click on Credit Memo
9. Enter Credit Memo Amount & click on Request Credit Memo
10. Approve credit memo notification
11. Verify Credit Memo request in Lease Center (Incomplete) and the OKLCSCRM workflow detail shows the following error:
Error Message A value must be entered for SEL_ID.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document