Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2015
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The account type is not a list of values within iSupplier. If the supplier enters an account type, the value is not defaulted to the supplier bank account within OFA.
If the account type is entered and the supplier does not enter and account name, the value of the account type is used for the account name.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in as a supplier to iSupplier Portal.
2. Path: iSupplier Full Access > Admin > Bank Account
3. Create a new bank account.
4. Select Existing Bank (or new bank the issue is the same regardless).
5. Select Existing Branch (or new branch the issue is the same regardless).
6. Enter Account Name.
7. Enter Account Type.
10. Observe that the account type is NULL in Oracle Financials/Payables.
Expectation: the account type should be the same list of values as if bank account was created internally. If the account name is not entered, it should be NULL when the bank account is created in Oracle Payables
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms