R12: AP: APXINWKB: Invoices Workbench Is Not Showing The Available Prepayments At Invoice Entry
(Doc ID 1506901.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payables Invoices Entry form - APXINWKB
OA release 12 -> Invoices Workbench:
Prepayment not displayed in the LoV for a specific Supplier at Invoice Entry form when the Prepayment is created the same day
**Steps to reproduce:
1. Log to Payables responsibility
2. Navigate to Invoices -> Invoices Entry
3. Enter a Prepayment for a Supplier. Validate and Pay it
4. Create an Invoice for the same Supplier
5. Validate the Invoice
6. Try to apply the Prepayment to the Invoice
--> Issue arises: Prepayment is not displayed in the LoV
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document