Purchase Order Communication Email Address on PO Approval Defaults Incorrectly
(Doc ID 1507017.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase order (PO) communication method is defaulting incorrectly. Supplier is set to communication method = none. When reapproving a purchase order, the communication method email address is defaulting to whatever was used when the purchase order was first approved and emailed.
Steps to reproduce:
- PO is created for a vendor where po communication method is none.
- When the PO is approved, email is null as expected.
- An email address is manually entered while approving the PO.
- A change is made to the PO so that it requires re-approval.
- When re-approving the PO, it now defaults to the manually entered email address on step#3.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document