Participation Process: Absence - PQP_230183_ABS_OVERLAP - When Entering Open Ended SIckness and Future Absence Record Exists
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1 HRMS RUP6 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Absence recording, maintenance
1. When creating a new Absence Type, the Further Information Descriptive Flexfield (DFF) does not open.
2. When creating a entry in the lookup PQP_GAP_ABSENCE_TYPES_LIST for this
Absence Type can see that the Further Information DFF now opens up.
3. enter future holiday leave for employee
4. enter open ended sickness record for employee
5. run participation process : absence
This person cannot be enrolled as they have one or more overlapping absences. The absence which errored was Sickness (31-JUL-12, ). Correct the overlap and reprocess the person.
Remove the absence type from PQP_GAP_ABSENCE_TYPES_LIST
However in that case the dff no longer shows and customer needs to enter data in the dff
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. On a GB legislation create a new Absence Type.
2. Navigate to Absence form. Enter a new absence of above Absence Type. We see that Further Information DFF doesnt opens.
3. In the lookup PQP_GAP_ABSENCE_TYPES_LIST create an entry for this Absence Type, with code as Absence Type Id and Meaning as Absence Type.
4. Navigate again to Absence form and enter an absence of same type. We see that the Further Information DFF now opens up.
5. enter future date absence record
6. enter open ended sickness record
7. run participation process: absence
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms