Hiring Applicant Template For an Applicant Previously Accepted Via iRecruitment Errors Out With 'This Assignment is not elligible for the salary element'
(Doc ID 1508037.1)
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.2.9 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When hiring an applicant who was accepted via iRecruitment using a hire applicant template, the following error occurs. This issue does not happen if the 'Send Offer' and 'Applicant Response' stages of the iRecruitment offer process are skipped.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose an iRecruitment responsibility, e.g. iRecruitment Recruiter.
3. Navigate to 'iRecruitment Home-> Vacancies'
4. Search for a vacancy.
5. Select a vacancy from the results of the search and click the 'Active Applicants' link.
6. Select an applicant from the list and click the 'Update Status' button.
7. Set the New Status to 'Offer' and provided the Status Change Date.
8. Click on the 'Submit' button.
9. Go back to the 'View Applicants' page and select the same applicant above whose status was changed.
10. Click on the 'Create Offer' button.
11. Enter the Expiry Date (as current date), Proposed Start Date, Employment Status, Salary Basis, Proposed Salary and Payroll for the offer.
12. Click on the 'Continue' button.
13. Click on the 'Submit' button.
14. Log on to the Applications as the approver of the offer created above.
15. Approve the offer.
16. Log on to the Applications as the recruiter used above.
17. View the applicants for the same vacancy above by repeating steps 2-5 above.
18. Selected the same applicant above.
19. Click the 'More' link via the Application Details page.
20. Select 'Send Offer' for the field 'Action' and click the 'Go' button.
21. Select 'Enter Applicant Response' for the field 'Action' and click the 'Go' button.
22. Set Applicant Response to 'Offer Accepted by Applicant' and click the 'Submit' button.
23. Navigate to 'US Super HRMS Manager-> People-> Maintain Using Templates'.
24. Open the custom hire applicant template.
25. Change the date to the hire date.
26. Search for the applicant who got accepted for the vacancy.
27. Click the 'Details' button.
28. Set Action on Existing Information to 'Correction'.
29. Enter the people group to the correct value.
30. Saved the changes.
31. Clicked the 'Actions' button and select 'Hire Applicant into all accepted assignments'.
32. Verify the date of hire and click the 'Next' button.
33. Verify the job and organization.
34. Click the 'Next' button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document