Shipments That Should Multistop (Multi Stop, Multi-Stop) Are Not. This Involves Weighted Costs.
(Doc ID 1508118.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version 6.0 to 6.3.3 [Release 6 to 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On OTM for any version.
OTM is building two separate Shipments when it is feasible to build one Multistop Shipment.
Expect one Multistop Shipment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created two Order Releases, A to B (MULTISTOP_1) and A to C (MULTISTOP_2).
2. Bulk Plan the two Order Releases.
3. Note two Shipments are built.
Total Weighted Cost for the two Shipments: -5756.00 USD (note this is a negative value due to weighted cost).
Total Actual Cost: 4244.00 USD
4. Unassign the two Order Releases.
5. Plan the two Order Releases using the Multi-Stop Planning Action.
6. Note one feasible multistop Shipment is built.
Total Weighted Cost: -2,818.00 USD (note this is a negative value)
Total Actual Cost: 2,182.00 USD
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|