R12: OIE: Why Are Credit Card Type for Workflow Notifications Of Payment to Employee by Check Sent if Credit Cards are not Setup?
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 11.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Per Internet Expenses Implementation and Admin Guide 1-2, there are five workflows related to Internet Expenses:
Expenses, Credit Cards, Expenses Analysis, Expense Receipts, and Expense Holds.
- Expenses Workflow manages the notifications between managers, accounts payable, and users related to reviewing and approving expense reports.
- Credit Cards Workflow manages the notifications related to the processing and management of credit card transactions.
- Expenses Analysis Workflow sends notifications when proxy reporting access is granted.
- Expense Receipts Workflow manages the notifications related to submitting receipts and missing and overdue receipts.
- Expense Holds Workflow manages the notifications related to placing and releasing holds on expense reports.
The Credit Card Functionality is not setup on the instance in question, however, for Notifications of Payment to Employee by Check, the Workflow type is "Credit Card". Why? Is this a standard feature?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms