Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 05-Jul-2015
Updating service contract lines/sublines shows poor performance especially when the number of lines/sublines in the contract is high.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to (R) Oracle service contracts Manager (N) Launch Contracts
2. Search for an existing contract with many lines/sublines and open it
3. Go the the Lines > Pricing/Products and go to the Pricing subtab
4. Update the Subtotal field on all the 100+ sublines and save.
- this saving is taking consistently 10-12 minutes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms