Last updated on JUNE 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When releasing the wave in Concurrent mode, the staging lane, if pre-specified in creating the wave, is blanked out and the rules engine is called. If no valid put-away rule is found the default put-away rule
on the ORG parameters is used.
However, if releasing the wave in Online mode, the pre-specified staging locator is honored as expected and the rules engine is not called
Expect both concurrent and online mode work the same way and the default stage locator mentioned during the wave creation to be used.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. WSH parameters shows a default staging subinventory and locator.
2. create a wave for an order. In the create wave form, enter a default locator different from what is on the shipping parameters form.
3. Uncheck the Release and plan wave
4. Click on launch concurrently and create the wave.
5. Navigate to the Wave dashboard and query up the wave.
6. Click on "release Wave concurrently" and the stage locator is null out.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms