Employee Cannot Select Internally Sourced Items In IProcurement
Last updated on JULY 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Several employees have same responsibility.
All of them, except one, can view "internal" sourced items. One employee when they click on "Click here to select a source" can only see External source.
Given below example, the expectation is that employee USER: BBBBBB to see both External and Internal source.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Go to iProcurement with USER: AAAAAA
2. Search in main store for item 111111
3. Click on "Click here to select a source".
4. See screen "select Item source" showing both External and Internal sources.
5. Go to iProcurement with USER: BBBBBB
6. Search in main store for item 111111
7. Click on "Click here to select a source".
8. See screen "select Item source" showing External only.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms