Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user attempts to add a new qualifier in the Market Eligibility at the line level, they are getting the following
Pricing Phase is invalid.
Steps to Reproduce
- Trade Management > Create Accrual Offer
- Populate the market eligibility
- Go back to the Offer main, add multiple discount lines with ALL and percent
- Go into the discount lines details icon
- Add market eligibility for the line item
- When adding, get error 'Pricing Phase is invalid.'
Note: Found if User doesn't populate the marketing eligibility at Offer Header then the error is not seen.
MO : Default Operating Unit set at SITE and RESP levels
MO : Operating Unit at RESP level
MO: Security profile set at SITE and RESP levels
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms