Using Approvals Management Engine (AME), Requisitions Move in a Loop Between Approvers and Remains IN PROCESS and Cannot Be Approved
(Doc ID 1510494.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.1 and later
Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to approve a Purchase Requisition, intermittently the approval loops in the approval sequence and the Requisition remains IN PROCESS:
Here is an example of what the Action History looks like when this happens
OBJECT_TYPE_CODE SEQUENCE_NUM ACTION_CODE ACTION_DATE EMPLOYEE_ID
REQUISITION PURCHASE 13 APPROVE 04-nov-12 266
REQUISITION PURCHASE 14 APPROVE 05-nov-12 12574
REQUISITION PURCHASE 15 APPROVE 05-nov-12 266
REQUISITION PURCHASE 16 12574
When the problem happens the steps look like this:
1. Requisition is approved by EMPLOYEE_ID 266
2. It is forwarded to EMPLOYEE_ID 12574
3. Requisition is approved by EMPLOYEE_ID 12574
4. It is forwarded to EMPLOYEE_ID 266
5. Requisition is approved by EMPLOYEE_ID 266
6. It is forwarded to EMPLOYEE_ID 12574
7. This loop continues between these two employees
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document