XLAREPSEQ: Attempt To Close GL Period: Reporting Sequence Number Is Not Being Assigned to Subledger Journal Entry
(Doc ID 1511162.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Global Accounting Engine - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5.10]
Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0 and later
Oracle Subledger Accounting - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AXXPSJSE module: Journal Sequencing Program
XLAREPSEQ - Create Reporting Sequence Number
- In your Release 11.5.10, Oracle Global Accounting Engine is enabled and 'Journal Sequencing Program' is used
- You upgrade from your Release 11.5.10 to Release 12
- You completed the Reporting Sequences setup as per <Note 1336723.1>
- You close your GL period
The "XLAREPSEQ module: Create Reporting Sequence Number" is being launched and it completes successfully
- You navigate to the "View Journal Entry Lines" window
- You select the 'View Journal Entry' button
- You select the 'Show Additional Information' link from the 'Subledger Journal Entry' window:
Fields 'Reporting Sequence Name', 'Reporting Sequence Number' and 'Reporting Sequence Version' shows blank values
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!