Clicking on Finish button on Set Objectives Page Errors With 'No person is associated with the self-service user's record that you are trying to update'
(Doc ID 1511759.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Appraisals
Clicking on Finish button on Set Objectives Page, errors:
in the Users window of the System Administrator responsibility.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Performance Management Plan and publish the same.
2. Go into 'Employee Self Service' responsibility as the top most position employee.
3. Navigate to function 'Performance Management'.
4. Click on the published plan and select 'Set Objectives'.
5. In this page, select Copy Objectives from 'Objective Library'.
Search for objectives and select then and click on 'Apply'.
6. Next page is 'Set Objectives/Set Goals'. Here click on 'Finish'.
Then the above error appears.
To use 'Finish Objective Setting' task.
Customer has applied the patch 12934322 after referring to BUG:10246515 - ERROR SETTING OBJECTIVES IN PMP, but has not resolved the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document