Clicking on Finish button on Set Objectives Page Errors With 'No person is associated with the self-service user's record that you are trying to update'
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Appraisals
No person is associated with the self-service user's record that you are trying to update. Contact your system administrator to assign the relevant person to the user
in the Users window of the System Administrator responsibility.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Performance Management Plan and publish the same.
2. Go into 'Employee Self Service' responsibility as the top most position employee.
3. Navigate to function 'Performance Management'.
4. Click on the published plan and select 'Set Objectives'.
5. In this page, select Copy Objectives from 'Objective Library'.
Search for objectives and select then and click on 'Apply'.
6. Next page is 'Set Objectives/Set Goals'. Here click on 'Finish'.
Then the above error appears.
To use 'Finish Objective Setting' task.
Customer has applied the patch 12934322 after referring to BUG:10246515 - ERROR SETTING OBJECTIVES IN PMP, but has not resolved the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms