TeleService: Issues in Tasks Tab - FRM-40202 Cannot Navigate Away from tab -or- Tasks not Displaying after Querying Multiple SRs Simultaneously
(Doc ID 1512054.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
* Scenario 1:
When querying a Service Request and clicking on the Tasks tab, users cannot navigate away from the page without closing the form.
The tab is expecting fields to be populated even if a Task does not need to be created.
FRM-40202: Field must be entered.
(N) Find or Create Service Request
- Query SR or enter information for new SR
- Without saving, click on Tasks tab
- Without entering any information, go back to the Workbench tab.
=> Error appears.
Users have to close the form or are forced to create a Task in order to continue working with the SR.
They are forced to create a Task if Task tab was clicked by mistake or intentionally.
* Scenario 2:
Task is not displayed if user queries multiple Service Requests in the Find Service Request form.
(N) Service Requests > Find Service Requests
- Search the SR with Request Type 'Job'
- Grid is populated with results. Click on anyone.
- Open SR # 12345
- Once you open for the first time you can find the Task for that SR. (i.e. Task # 111)
- Again you search with the torch on the Tools bar and open with another SR.
- Open SR # 67890
- Navigate to the Tasks tab
=> You will not find any Task associated with the SR.
What is Working:
After querying the same SR individually, the Tasks details are populated in the Tasks Tab.
Profile options are set as follows:
. Service: Auto Generate Tasks on SR Create = Task Template Mapping
. Service: Default Task Subject from Problem Summary = Yes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|