EIT Review Page: Date Displayed in Gregorian instead of Hijra Format
(Doc ID 1512217.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, EIT and SIT
In Self Service, in EIT or DFF, FND_STANDARD_DATE is used as a value set.
This enable users to enter date in Gregorian Or Hijra Format. When going to Review page, Date Displayed only in Gregorian
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. We are using Saudi Legislation
2. Go to Employee Self-Service responsibility
3. Go to Extra Information Function
4. Go to Saudi Passport Details EIT
5. Press Add
6. Enter the required information
7. in the Issue Date and Expiry Date, use the calendar to enter the values in Hijra
8. Press Apply
9. Press Next
10. In the review page ,the Issue Date and Expiry Date appear in Gregorian not in Hijra as selected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document