Language of Concurrent Request 'Print Invoice Notice' Auto Defaulted From Language Specified in Supplier Address
(Doc ID 1512812.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Language of concurrent request 'Print Invoice Notice' auto defaulted from language specified in Supplier address
1. Supplier Address. Define the Language= Simplify Chinese.
2. In AP workbench query out the AP invoice belongs to this supplier
3. Print the AP invoice by clicking (Actions…1)
4. A concurrent request is submitted and check the request language, it specify to 'Simplified Chinese' also.
5. View Output, the Chinese character is displayed in the AP invoice Output
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!