R12 Generic Data Fix (GDF) Patch for Payment Clearing Adj events whose xrate is different from parent Payment Clearing event xrate
(Doc ID 1513213.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.12 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Clearing Adjusted Events for which exchange rate is different from exchange rate of parent Payment Clearing event.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log into Oracle applications using a Payables responsibility.
- Open the Invoice Workbench
(N) Invoices > Entry > Invoice
- Created invoice with amount 100. dist (1) amount 100
- validated and accounted
- pay in full and clear the payment in cash management with different exchange rate type.
- Account the payment clearing event
- Then reversed distribution dist(1)
- Created two new distributions dist(3) amount 60 and dist(4) amount 40
- Validated & accounted the invoice.Payment & payment clearing adjustment events will be generated. The code takes the Exchange rate details for this clearing adjustment from the base Check data i.e ap_checks_all and causes the mismatch.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document