R12 Legal Entity Accounting Value is Missing in Table APPS.HR_ORGANIZATION_INFORMATION
(Doc ID 1514080.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
12.1.3, in Production
Find that Legal Entity Accounting is not populating for Brazil
Steps to Reproduce
Navigation : work structures > organization > description
- Query XXXXX
- Select classification GRE/Legal Entity
- Press others and select legal entity accounting
- The flexfield is not opening up
1. initial customer statement issue ; "We have created LE and created OU and assigned all the values. The Legal Accounting Value is not appearing in the table apps.hr_organization_information"
2. Customer found that OUI2.ORG_INFORMATION_CONTEXT is NOT populated for this organization and they think this is causing the issue
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document