Encounter Error 'APP-PO-14694 This document is not updatable' When Attempting To Update A Purchasing Document Via The Open Document Link Of Notification
(Doc ID 1514377.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use the open document link to open a purchase order from a 'More Information Request' notification, the following error occurs.
1. Raise a purchase order and submit it for approval.
2. The approver receives the notification and requests more information.
3. The preparer receives the More Information Request notification and from this notification chooses 'Open Document'
4. The user attempts to update the PO after which he receives the APP-PO-14694 error
Another scenario which has reportedly been solved by the patch referenced on this note is when using the 'Switch User' option.
The error can occur if the approver uses this option and reviews documents from another approver that has granted Worklist Access.
1. Click on Switch User (in the home page)
2. Select name and click apply
3. Click on one subject in the worklist
4. Click on open document
5. Update a field on the document eg. Quantity
6. The message APP-PO-14694 is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document