R12: AP: Invoice Withholding Tax Group Added After Accounting Invoice Fails To Validate Invoice Remains in Needs Revalidation Status
(Doc ID 1514796.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Update the invoice with Withholding Tax Group from the LOV after Create Accounting.
Cannot validate the invoice and Invoice stuck in 'Needs Revalidation' status.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create Invoice without Invoice Withholding Tax.
2. Validate the invoice - Status: Validated.
3. Run the create accounting - final
4. Update the invoice. Entered a value on Invoice Withholding Tax Group from the LOV.
5. Tried to revalidate but status is still "Needs Revalidation".
6. Tried to validate on the batch but status is still the same.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document