Valid Assignments Are Not Processed By Payroll Run
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are many valid assignments (with valid payroll ID and the assignment status is valid for payroll process) in the system, but after payroll run, only part of the assignments are processed. After multiple rollbacks and re-runs of the process, the number of processed assignments varied every time. For some unprocessed assignments, Quick Pay can be completed successfully.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Submit Processes and Reports form
2. Choose payroll name and period, without selecting any value for element set or assignment set for the parameters.
3. The Payroll Run process was completed without any error.
4. View the result after completion of the process, and found the number of total assignments got processed were less than the number if valid assignments in that period.
5. Find out the unprocessed assignments and run Quick Pay; it can be completed successfully.
Database parameters were changed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms