Create Internal Orders Concurrent Program Creates Duplicate Records For Internal Requisitions
(Doc ID 1515548.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create Internal Orders Concurrent Program is creating duplicate Sales Orders, as it is inserting data more than one time for requisitions.
1. Create and approve an Internal Requisition.
2. Submit the Create Internal Orders Request
3. Submit the Order Import Request in Order Management - a Sales Order is created
4. Submit again the Create Internal Orders request
5. Submit again the Order Import Request and find that another Sales Order is created
This continues with each run of the Create Internal Orders
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document