Last updated on JULY 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We have some Sales Agreements for the customer. We want to default the sales agreement in the order header and in the order line
(as it must be in the order line to take releases into account)
However, there is no "Sales Agreement" attribute in the defaulting rules.
We are able to default 'Sales Agreement No.' on order header when 'Create Release' is used. Up to this point there is no issue.
Now we want to default the above value to order lines from header.
For that defaulting rule need to be defined, but for entity 'Order Line' , there is no 'Sales Agreement' in the list of attributes.
To be allowed to create a defaulting rule to default 'Sales Agreement' from order header to order line when 'Create Release' is used from 'Sales Agreement'.
1. Navigate to Order Management Super User responsibility > Setup > Rules > Defaulting
2. With the torch, look for the Entity "Order Header" and Application "Order Management"
3. Check the list of attributes (There is none for Sales Agreement)
4. Now, with the torch, look for Entity "Order Line" and Application "Order Management"
5. Check the list of attributes (There is none for Sales Agreement)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms