Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Purchasing - Version: 12.1.2
On Release 12.1.2 In Purchasing Buyer Work Center page
Navigation between the four tabs in Purchase Order Page and actions like 'Add' 5 Lines, all partial page rendering (PPR), tab out from various UI attributes are slow. It takes approx 15 sec for each action/PPR.
For example, to move from the "item description" field to the "quantity" field after typing in the Item description the user experiences the delay.
So If the user has a 70 order lines to create it can freeze in total for about 30 minutes + the time to actually enter the data.
Whilst the Purchase Orders Core Form is working as expected (no delay when tabbing out between the fields)
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Navigate to Buyer Workcenter > Orders > open an existing Purchase order.
2. Navigate to the Lines sub tab.
3. Click on add 5 lines button.
4. Enter values e.g Line Type, Item, Quantity, Price, Need by Date.
5. User experience some delay when tabbing out between the fields
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms