Payment / Check Is Showing Status Of Negotiable Instead Of Voided
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Voided But Status Still Shows As Negotiable
A check was cancelled and should be showing as voided but is however showing as “negotiable” and is appearing on the payment exceptions report.
Steps to reproduce.
1. Create Manual payment on core AP Payments form.
2. Search for payment in Payments Manager web form.
3. Use icon to Void Payment.
4. Close Payments Manager web form.
5. Search for payment in core AP Payments form.
6. Payment NOT showing as VOIDED - Showing as NEGOTIABLE.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms