PERWSHRG Action Type " Hire Applicant" &"Create Placement" Becomes Null After Making a Date Track Update to an Applicant Record
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating any details of an applicant, before hiring, The Action LOV gets nullified or the LOV is not populated with values.
The action LOV should not be nullified or the LOV should be populated with values, even after updating any of the applicant details in the people form before hiring them.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using HRMS Responsibility.
2. Navigated to People --> Enter and Maintain.
3. Query an Applicant.
4. Observe that the Action LOV is populated with Values "Create Placement" and "Hire Applicant".
5. Now before choosing any value from the Action LOV, try to update any details of the Applicant in the people form.
6. Save the details as an Update record.
7. Now observe that the Action LOV is nullified and not values are populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms