Last updated on JUNE 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After defining custom accounting rules to derive revenue account for OKS invoices, the system doesn't pull the revenue account as expected.
Define custom SLA rules to derive the revenue account from Termination quote type for transactions from Lease Management.
But the correct revenue account is not derived.
Example of Journal Line Definition Setup of Invoice Revenue Account Derivation Rule:
A specific revenue account should be derived when below conditions are met:
1. (Stream Type Purpose: 'Quote Contract Obligation' OR
2. Stream Type Purpose: 'Quote Return Fee') AND
3. Termination Quote Type: 'Termination - Without Purchase' AND
4. Transaction Batch source Name : 'OKL_CONTRACTS')
This account derivation rule does not work as the 3 condition is not met (Termination Quote Type: 'Termination - Without Purchase').
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Setup Invoice ADR in AR using Termination quote type and complete other setup of SLAM
2. Book a contract
3. Bill the contract
4. Raise a termination quote
5. Terminate the contract
6. Transfer the billing transaction from Lease Management to AR
7. Run create accounting program in AR
8. Review accounting of the invoice.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms