GLLEZL: Attempt To Import Journals By Entering A Date Range Completes With Journal Import Finds No records in GL_INTERFACE For Processing
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GLXJIRUN - Import Journals
GLLEZL - Journal Import
GL_INTERFACE Table is populated with records for the relevant Ledger, Source, Group ID and Accounting Date of 30-SEP-2012
- You select General Ledger responsibility assigned to the relevant Ledger
- You navigate to the "Import Journals" window as:
N/Journals > Import > Run
- You enter the relevant values in Parameters Source, Ledger, Group ID and for Date Range, you enter:
- You submit the Journal Import
- Once the Journal Import completed, you review the Journal Import Execution Report output. It shows:
Journal Import finds no records in GL_INTERFACE for processing.
Check LEDGER_ID, USER_JE_SOURCE_NAME, and GROUP_ID of import records.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms