11i: R12: OIE: Violation Type Column in Approval Notification Shows Number Instead of Value
(Doc ID 1517786.1)
Last updated on JULY 18, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.1.3 [Release 11 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
APEXP Expense Approval Workflow
In the Manager Notifications, ‘Violation Type’ column is showing line numbers instead of the actual violation. This is seen in both the Cash table and Credit card table.
Steps to reproduce
1) Log into SSWA
2) Navigate to the responsibility equivalent to seeded responsibility 'Internet Expenses'
3) Create an Expense Report with a Policy Violation.For example Receipt Missing. Save. Logout.
4) Log into application as the Manager who received the Approval notification for the above ER
5) Click on the notification for the above ER
8) See that the UI tables for Cash and Other expenses has numbers for Violation Type. It should show "Receipt Missing"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!