EMEA Norway: Holiday Pay Issues
(Doc ID 1519077.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Norway) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While testing Holiday Pay the following issues have been found:
1. When an employee is terminated the element Holiday Pay in Fixed period triggers the Holiday Termination Payment.
This should pay the Holiday Pay Accruals but in our testing it is paying a higher amount.
2. When an employee is terminated the process at NOV is to pay the remaining Holiday Pay accrual the month after termination.
In our testing it was paid out in the same month, which can be a problem if the employee owes something to the company that should be deducted from the Holiday Pay.
3. When an employee is terminated before May, he does not get any Termination Payment in our testing.
4. If an employee dies and he has Holiday Pay Accruals that have not been paid out, it should go to different Tax Code than regular Holiday Pay.
Second regarding regular Holiday Pay in May
The correct amount should be paid as per the Norwegian legislation
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an employee and terminate it
2. Check the run results after payroll is run
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document