ROI: PO_PO_VENDOR_ON_HOLD Error When ASN_TYPE = NULL (in RCV_HEADERS_INTERFACE table) and HOLD_FLAG = Y (in PO_VENDORS table)
(Doc ID 1519094.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use the Receiving Open Interface (ROI) to receive against a Supplier which is on 'Hold', the following error occurs.
NOTE: If the Supplier is Inactive, the following error occurs
1. Raise and approve standard PO
2. Place supplier on 'Hold' (HOLD_FLAG = Y in PO_VENDORS table)
3. Populate ROI with ASN_TYPE set to NULL in RCV_HEADERS_INTERFACE table
4. Submit Receiving Transaction Processor
5. The Receiving Transaction Processor fails with PO_PO_VENDOR_ON_HOLD error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document