Terminate Employee - Salary Deleted When Final Process Date Is Changed To Later Date
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are no salary proposals being displayed for an ex-employee via the salary page when the Final Process date of the termination has been modified to a later date.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose an HRMS responsibility, e.g. US Super HRMS Manager.
3. Navigate to 'People-> Enter and Maintain'.
4. Query an employee.
5. Click on 'Others-> End Employment'.
6. Enter the termination details by entering a 'Final Process' date.
7. Click the 'Terminate' button.
8. Navigate to 'Assignment-> Salary'.
9. Go back to the 'Terminate' form.
10. Modify the 'Final Process' date to a later date.
11. Navigate to 'Assignment-> Salary'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms