Audit History Not Getting Consolidated for Require Reason, History and Raise Integration Event Processing Constraint
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transaction Control
Audit history was not getting consolidated for the require reason, history and raise Integration Event Processing Constraint. Requirement is to capture reason as well as the history and raise integration event.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log into OM Responsibility.
- Navigate to Setup> rules> Security> Processing constraints.
- Create a “Require Reason, History and Raise Integration Event” processing constraint on update of Promise Date & Schedule Ship Date attributes on order line, with only one validation template for the order line is Booked.
- Set the System Parameter for all OU’s: Audit Trail = Enable when Order is Booked
- Update an order line which is Booked. Update Schedule Ship Date or Promise Date, on saving, the system will prompt you to enter the reason for change, as required by the processing constraint. After entering the reason the transaction is saved.
- Run ‘Audit History Consolidator’ concurrent request with the order number as parameter.
- Open the View Audit History form and query the order in question. Go to the lines tab and you can view the history in detail for changes on Schedule Ship Date or Promise Date. Find no data populated in the Audit History form.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms