Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are 3 elements feeding into the W2 Health Coverage Balance - which feeds W2 Box 12 DD. The balance on the W2 Register is off. The total showing on the W2 Register Box 12 DD is $23,748,140.53. If you run Element Result listings for the 3 elements to be included, the total is $23,789,047.06. Why are they not the same?
- Ran the Year End Pre-process and the W2 Register.
- Compared the W2 Box 12DD on the W2 to element result listings for the elements that should be feeding into the box
- They are not equal.
- The balance feeds for the W2 Health Coverage balance have been set up for each element.
- Run results show as Pay Value for each element.
- Generate Run Balances was run for the single balance.
Reconciling individual employees see that most employees have the correct Box 12DD amounts.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms