Depot Repair- Updating Tasks Created Using Recurrences Results In Error
(Doc ID 1520497.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Repair Execution
When attempting to update tasks in the repair workbench that were created as recurrences of a task created in the repair workbench (CSDREPNL) also, the following error occurs.
API Programming Error (update_REPAIR_TASK). Required parameter Task Id was not passed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an SR in the repair workbench (CSDREPLN) and create a repair order with a repair type of Task
2. Create a task on the task tab. Leave it in In Planning status and entered assignee and planned times
3. Click on More -> recurrences.
4. Choose daily recurrence from e.g 10-DEC to 12-DEC, every 1 day. Save and hit ok
5. Refresh the task spreadtable to see the created tasks
6. select one of them and enter the actual times and try to save.
7. Get error: "API Programming Error (update_REPAIR_TASK). Required parameter Task Id was not passed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document