Last updated on MARCH 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user raises a Change request in iProcurement the Change Request is automatically rejected at the final approver. AME is used for Change Request.
In this case, the Change order should not be rejected.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create a Requisition using Catalog item.
2. Get the Requisition Approved and the Purchase Order is created.
3. Now submit the Change Order using iProcurement Responsibility.
4. The Change goes for approval to the Supervisor.
5. Supervisor Approves the change.
6. Query the Change Request.
7. The Change request is rejected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms