Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to view the Approval history, the following error occurs.
Approval List could not be generated. Please contact your System
Administrator to review AME rules setup.
-- What is working
No errors are shown if the below profile is set :
POR: Display Graphical Approval List = No
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Currently customer needs the profile :
POR: Display Graphical Approval List = Yes
as they need to see the approval graph.
2. Employee who was involved in approval of a requisition is now terminated.
3. Requisition was already approved earlier.
3. NOw as a preparer navigate to iProcurement -> Requisition -> click on the Approved hyperlink of the requisition and in ApprovalHistoryPG.xml page it
shows the errors .
4. Also similar issue is seen when opening the old notification of approval
ie : Purchase Requisition XXXX has been approved
It shows similar errors.
NOTE : Errors are seen in the Approval Graph which should perhaps not check the employee setup again as document is already approved.
-- Business Impact
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users see this confusion and can not see the approval graph correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms