Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications 12.1.3:
Find that if a requisition, which has a purchase order (PO) created, is cancelled from iProcurement, the new communication is not sent to the supplier.
-- Expected Behaviour
Expect to see the communication sent to supplier.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Create a requisition and submit for approval and then approve the requisition.
2. A PO is automatically created from the requisition and approved.
3. The PO is then communicated via E-mail to the supplier.
4. Navigate to 'Requisitions > Requisitions and select the same requisition created in step 1. and click on button 'Cancel Requisition'.
5. Continue with the cancellation and submit the request.
6. Buyer approves the cancellation via e-mail.
7. The requisition and PO are cancelled.
8. The PO then has the revision: <&PO Number>, Rev 1
9. However the Supplier does not receive an e-mail with the new revision of the PO, which informs them of the cancellation.
-- Business Impact
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, no email is sent for the new PO revision to the supplier.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms