Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 30-Jun-2014***
1. How can an Acceptance be required on a Purchase Order (PO)?
2. How is a Supplier informed that an acceptance is required?
3. How does a Supplier Accept or Reject a Purchase Order?
4. How is a Buyer informed of an Acceptance or Rejection?
5. How is the Acceptance recorded on a Purchase Order?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms