How Acceptance is Required on a Purchase Order and PO is Accepted or Rejected By Supplier
(Doc ID 1522658.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 22-MAR-2018***
1. How can an Acceptance be required on a Purchase Order (PO)?
2. How is a Supplier informed that an acceptance is required?
3. How does a Supplier Accept or Reject a Purchase Order?
4. How is a Buyer informed of an Acceptance or Rejection?
5. How is the Acceptance recorded on a Purchase Order?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!