Service Request Task Assignee LOV Lists All Resources When First Entering Field Instead of Only Listing Resources From the Specified Group
(Doc ID 1522843.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After setting the profile, Service: Filter Task Assignee LOV (List of Values) by the Task Owner Group to Yes at the User level, the Assignee LOV lists all resources when first entering field and entering %%.
If the User uses the LOV and uses %% do do a search then the LOV only lists resources from the Group in the Owner field. If the User returns to the Assignee field and does the %% search again, then the LOV will correctly return only the resources in the group.
If the Tab is cleared, or a new SR queried, the %% search in the field or the LOV will always work. Only if the SR form is closed and re-entered, can the issue be reproduced.
Steps to Reproduce
1. In the Service Request form, navigate to the Tasks Tab.
2. Enter a Group in the Owner field.
3. In the Assignee field (not the LOV) enter %% and hit TAB or ENTER.
4. The LOV pops up with all resources.
5. Click Cancel or choose a resource, and then use the ... to access the Assignee LOV.
6. Use %% to do a search and this time the LOV will only show the resources from the Group entered in the Owner field.
7. At this point, the LOV will always work correctly.
8. To reproduce, the SR form needs to be closed and when re-opened, the issue will be reproduced.
Upgrade from 11i to R12.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document