Blanket Purchase Agreements Are Not Visible In Oracle iProcurement After They Are Closed And Then Reopened
(Doc ID 1523244.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement and Oracle Purchasing, Release 12.1.3, blanket purchase agreement (BPA) documents are not visible in iProcurement after the BPA has been closed and then reopened again.
It is expected that a BPA will be visible in iProcurement when it has been reopened after it was previously closed.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Purchasing, create a blanket purchase agreement.
2. In iProcurement, the BPA is now returned in the search results.
3. In Purchasing, close the BPA from the Purchase Order Summary form.
4. In iProcurement, the BPA is no longer visible in the search results. This is expected since the BPA is closed.
5. In Purchasing, reopen the BPA from the Purchase Order Summary form.
6. In iProcurement, the BPA is still not visible in the search results, even though the BPA is now open.
Due to this issue, iProcurement users are unable to request goods or services from the BPA that has been reopened.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document