Supplier UDA Update From Spreadsheet Not Working
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Loading the UDA from the exported file is not updating the supplier. Also the interface table has the transaction_type as null
Expect to have the UDA updated after the load.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to the supplier UDA page
2. Once the UDA entries are shown, click: "Export ALL"
3. This Kicks-Off Oracle Web ADI: Create Document
4. Integrator: POS Bulkload Integrator ->> Select Viewer: Excel 2007
5. Click: Next. A file will be download to your desktop.
6. Click: Return and Receive Confirmation of Download process completion
7. In the Excel Document Click: Add-Ins and Enter: upload Parameters
8. Click Oracle in the excel tab
9. Choose Upload
This will run the concurrent request POS Supplier Hub Java Concurrent Program to load the data from excel.
10. Check if the updates are processed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms