Approval is Not Recorded in Approvals Management Engine (AME) Table After the Approver Approves the Offer
(Doc ID 1523424.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1 HRMS RUP5 [Release 12.1]
Oracle Approvals Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approval is not recorded in AME table after the approver approves the offer
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) The offer was with final approver for approval
2) The hiring manager left the company
3) Final approver approved the offer
4) The offer errored due to terminated hiring manager and failed to verify whether the current approver is final approver
5) Fixed the hiring manager and retried the workflow using workflow status monitor
6) The offer is sent back to final approver for approval even though it was already approved by final approver
If you checked the AME table:
select * from ame_temp_old_approver_lists
where application_id= <appl id>
and transaction_id= <trx id>;
Approval_status is blank for final approver even though the corresponding notification is marked as Approved in wf_notification_attributes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document